blog template

November 11, 2015

Thankful for You

It is time for another challenge at Crafty Gals Corner.  This weeks's theme is Thankful.  Your project can be anything you are thankful for.


I used Love Is from All Dressed Up for my card.  I colored the image with Copics and cut it out using my Silhouette Cameo.  I love using the Cameo for the out of the box technique.  The background paper is digital and is from the  Through the Year collection from Echo Park. You can find digital collections from Basic Grey, Echo Park, Carta Bella and more on Snap Click Supply.  I love having them digitally because I don't have to worry about my favorites getting discontinued!

This week we have two wonderful sponsors.  Pop over to the shops by clicking the badges below.

Prize of  2 digital images

and 

Prize of 3 of the images the design team used

We all have so many reasons to be thankful.  I can't wait to see yours!

Crafty Creations has a Give Thanks challenge.  This little boy and girl are going to be thankful in that challenge.

Fan-Tastic Tuesday has an anything goes with a twist of something with a B.  This little boy sitting on a branch is going to go play in that challenge.

Crafty Cardmakers has a Thank You challenge.  These kiddos are going to go play in the challenge.

Inspiration Destination has an anything goes challenge.  This little girl and boy have decided to pop over and play in that challenge.

Crafting from the Heart has an anything goes challenge.  These kiddos are going to sit on their branch in that challenge.

Card measures 5.5" x 5.5"
LifeStyle Crafts Nesting Doily dies
A Muse Studio Landscape dies
Ribbon from my stash



2 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful sweet card thank you for joining us at CCM&M
Hugs Julie xxx

Patricia Alvarez said...

Very beautiful card. I love your coloring and your design. Thanks for sharing with us over Inspiration Destination.Good luck!!! Patricia DT.